Monday, February 15, 2010

Music my life!!

“Yeah, whatever! I have heard many people saying this and you are no different. There’s nothing new to what you got to say.” Probably this would have been your reaction after reading my previous blog most. True, there’s nothing new, but surely there is more

I have a few questions to ask you. And I know your answers, no matter who you are.

Have you ever missed a song? Missed a beat? Got Goosebumps all over after hearing a song? Without a doubt, without a second thought, your answer would be Yes (In bold). And moving further, if I ask “How many times have you felt so?” Your answer again would be “Many times”. Right? (I know it is) The point I am trying to say is that you might be craving to listen to song, but not me. I don’t because; music is in me rather music is me. It’s like my heart beat. I am so full of music all the time. Take for instance, my office is just a couple of steps away, a 5-minute distance from my home, and yet I manage to listen to couple of songs enroute office-home every single day.

I just cannot live without music. Call it, passion, motivation, happiness, sorrow, use any other adjectives, use any other synonyms, it’s just short of everything, because Music is every damn thing in My Life

Here is, how it all began

Since childhood I had this thing for music, I had this sense of understanding for the beat, and used to tap my feet to the music and also try imitating the singer. I knew what was the best song at that time.

It all started with Superuna in late 80's when my dad use to hear them and I used sing and dance along with it. As I grew, preferences were no longer the same, when I was in the 7th grade I heard this band called "Backstreet Boys" and instantly grew a linking for the kind of instruments and the music that they played. By the time, I was in 9th grade I was into ROCK music. I started with Bryan Adams and today the list is never ending!

Lucky enough, I know a lot of bands like Disturbed, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Megadeth, Guns N Roses, Iron Maiden, etc etc etc. and I think I need much more space to list down the bands I love, I live with. Anyways, you will discover them yourself, if you keep yourself updated with my posts. Fact-o-file: Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist ever because he was influential musician of the era! Hendrix has won the most prestigious award for Rock music in his lifetime and also many more, including being inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1992 and the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2005.



Rock Forever \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment