Friday, February 12, 2010

My World

A five letter word – that is one of the most important part of my life. I shudder to even think what life would be without it. It’s like a basic need, not just an extension of the basic need but one of the basic needs itself. It’s like a daily dose of medicine which makes life a little less harder. If not less harder, probably a little more complete. The five letter word – Music. It can mean different things to different people and at different times.

So what is music to me? A motivator, an emotion seeker, a stress reliever, an inspiration, and I can go on writing. Music is as natural as the ocean waves, as the clouds in the blue sky; probably something that helps to experience ‘Heaven’ while staying grounded on earth. Music is a bond that is as natural as that between a mother and a child.

Well, I can go on endlessly writing about Music & Me. Anyways before I sign off, just a small trivia about myself. My taste for music is kinda different – listen to anything that sounds good though Rock sure dominates my life. And I would like to say just one more thing, "ROCK is forever" and it's gonna keep the world rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment