Wednesday, September 15, 2010

‘Kick-Ass’ Stuff

When the drums beat, when the strings meet to form the chords, there is a powerful ecstatic music, then all you need is just “HEADBANG” and scream “O hell yeah.” This is what happens to me when a band strikes back with a new album, so powerful that you want to listen to it again and again. I haven’t listened to the entire album, but just the two songs and I tell you something, it feels better than before.

Disturbed – Asylum



This has been a long wait for people like me who just love being ‘Disturbed’. A first glance at this song, you tend to think about the word ‘asylum‘and how you relate to the song, what revolves around it, but for me it has a different meaning all together. It asks us to give us freedom from this asylum world.



















Disturbed - "Another Way To Die



This song is about how we are screwing up our own future, our own planet. And if we don’t foresee this doomed future, humanity will suffer. And because of our negligence we will be the means to the end. Clearly, sends out the message ‘Be ready for the worse to come.’

These two songs are just one of it’s kind and I am sure Disturbed has more to offer. Waiting to get the entire album and just close my eyes and go \m/ headbang.

Long live rock, long live Disturbed.
Rock forever \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment