Monday, December 6, 2010

Tree of Porcupines!

This is a hate song just meant for you
I thought that I'd write it down while I still could
I hope when you hear this you'll want to sue

The above three lines has been ringing in my ear constantly. If you ask, what is the most appealing element about this specific song is that from 0.01 to 9.15, the entire song, just cant stop listening to it.. This blog post is dedicated to porcupine tree’s best song ever.

Porcupine Tree – Hate song



The next song I want to talk about is one that belongs to progressive genre and I feel there is a hint of psychedelic rock in it as well. It is a song which takes you along with it – one of the beautifully crafted and wonderfully molded song that I have ever heard.

Porcupine Tree - Russia on Ice



Talking about a few more songs – Lazarus, Even Less and the Dead Can Dance; these songs are one of the bests Porcupine tree has composed or rather tuned.

Porcupine Tree – Lazarus



Each tune, each pluck of the guitar is something which you will love to hear again and again. I haven’t heard anything like this before which is immaculate.

Porcupine Tree – Even Less



The above song, the first string which is plucked sticks to you as a leach, sucks the blood out of veins and purifies it with the progressive metal which is being played. You can hear them repeatedly as if there is no end to it.

Porcupine Tree – Dead can dance



All said and done Porcupine Tree has turn out to be favorite band for millions of fans across the globe and there is no reason why they aren’t famous, they have done world tours like every other band, but I feel there is something special since I feel there is something trippy about their music.

Long Live Porcupine Tree

Love Live Metal

Rock Forever \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment